One of the key aspects of our global success is our international partnership network. EMS has an extensive partner network which has been successfully built over many years. Our relocation network is based on trust, reliability and transparency. EMS has long term relationships with all of our international partners, formed over many years.
We see our international network as an extension of EMS and therefore aim to work with the top performing partners in any given country with special attention to customer care.
Our Partner Programme has been developed to help EMS manage and develop our global network. The programme is designed to ensure we always have the best people moving your people. From this we have put together a database of our top performing, most trustworthy partners giving us over 241 operational partners across all continents.
Global network and supply chain management
The EMS global network is seen as an extension of our own business. Each partner prides themselves on being the best in the industry, whilst sharing EMS goals and values. Our partners thrive on the on-going feedback, support and training they receive from the EMS management team.
Benefits of our partner network;
- EMS management of our partner network provides you and your employees with one point of contact to manage your moves on global basis
- EMS manages your company “Flow-Down” requirements to each of our global service partners
- EMS combined partner network leverage secures favourable pricing
- EMS partner network supports a live and robust benchmarking system
- EMS partner certification program selects the industry’s leading performing companies
- EMS partner performance management achieves the very best from our partners, delivering your employees a first class service and “no noise” experience
Rigorous partner certification program
To be an EMS certified partner, a company must undergo a rigorous validation process. This includes due diligence towards each partners ownership and financial credentials and also covers the following areas;
- Staff training and development
- Code of Ethics policy
- Data protection policy
- Health and Safety
- Environmental policy
- Warehousing, storage and logistical capabilities
- Secured facilities
- Insurance coverage
Partner Performance Management
Only once a supplier has fully satisfied our rigorous partner validation audit will they be invited to join our global network.
All suppliers are required to sign a Service Level Agreement; they will receive training and continuous monitoring to ensure that they meet the EMS quality performance standards. Partner performance management reviews are completed on a bi-annual basis. These reviews will cover the following areas;